Artists booking info
We suit standup comedy, burlesque, cabaret, music, spoken word, theatre and improv shows that want to start learning or know how to sell tickets to public shows.
Shows should be up to 60min long. Can also be longer though recommend breaks for the audience at 60mins.
Contact email@example.com with
1. Preferred show dates and times (** check the calendar first to see what is available **)
** Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 19.00 and 21.00 slots
** Friday: 19.00, 21.00 and 23.00 slots
** Saturday: 17.00, 19.00, 21.00 and 23.00 slots
** Sunday: 14.00 and 16.00 slots
If no 23.00 show then the 21.00 show can be longer than 1hr.
Can discuss your situation as need.
2. Technical requirements and setup + pulldown times (see below for what we have)
3. Planned ticket prices (Cheap price for 5 tickets only, groups 4+, regular pre-sale, door)
** Check other shows to see what ticket prices are usually charged, we do not know best what your show is worth, your financial situation and travel/accommodation costs and what your own goals are for your show in Tallinn. That’s why you have to set the prices.
4. Seating plan, see capacity options.
5. Links to videos, photos of your show, social media handles
6. How will you market and promo your show?
Then we can discuss finances. We generally work on a 70/30 split.
Once conditions have been agreed we’ll need the all of the info from you in the TICKETING section of this page.
(WxDxH), 2.6m x 2.5m x 2.4m
1. Raised seating area, 40 ppl
+ 5 tables of 2, 10 ppl
2. Raised seating area + just chairs, 65 ppl
3. Raised seating area, 40 ppl
No tables or chairs (free area for dancing/performing)
General Technical all info is here
We have a 2 camera setup with audience mics and all channel recording.
1080HD with studio quality sound.
All these are recorded separately.
We can also do full post production.
To get a price, provide your exact needs.
We can also stream your show online, which will be on a private server, paywalled, with an interactive chat window.
So there are no restrictions in regards to content or music.
To ticket your show we will need:
1. Visual files
a) 2400 x 1350 promo banner (used for our ticketing)
b) 1920 x 1080 banner (for FB event)
c) 1080 x 1920 (social media stories)
d) 1:1 (for IG)
2. Show and event text in English and Estonian with links to websites/social media accounts. (we can cover the cost of the Estonian translation if needed)
3. Ticket prices, we recommend having
a) discounted early bird price that finishes 1 week before the show
b) groups of 4+
b) a normal online pre-sale
c) more expensive ”on the door”
Shows at Heldeke! are usually 10-25€ per ticket or Pay What You Want
Tables are +15€ (we have 5 tables that fit 2 people)
This is a map of free poster-friendly places for A3/A2/A1
Here is a list of FB groups you should join and post in.
Please remember that you should post in Estonian in Estonian groups to make sure you have the best impact, even if your show is in English.
Here an easy sentence to drop into Estonian FB groups
I’m performing at Heldeke, come check out my show! = Ma esinen Heldekes, tule chekka mu showd
Or also ask your venue to help with some quick translations. Don’t use Google Translate, it will most probably not be correct and you’ll come across sounding weird.
To post in Estonian:
To post in English: